Federal Polytechnic Oko Acceptance Fee Payment for 2023/2024 admitted students is “twenty-five thousand Naira (N25,000.00)”.
Admitted student should read carefully to understand the procedure for Federal Polytechnic Oko Acceptance Fee and the step-by-step guide for successful payment.
Recently Federal Polytechnic Oko (FPO) released their Admission List for PART-TIME students and 3rd Batch HND Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates who applied to Federal Polytechnic Oko and took part in the screening are required to check their admission status on the school portal.
Discover the process of checking the FPO admission list online and the essential steps to confirm your admission.
Continue reading for a comprehensive guide payment of Federal Polytechnic Oko Acceptance Fee to enable you commence your academic journey in the polytechnic of the moment .
Federal Polytechnic Oko Acceptance
The Federal Polytechnic Oko Acceptance Fee for 2023/2024 is N25,000.00 Only
FPO Portal – https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
To Create Account, Use JAMB Reg No. or Entry Number
You MUST Generate Invoice For Acceptance Fee on the school portal
The Payment Options is either Online or Bank
Acceptance Letter is generated after Payment
Acceptance Fee Payment is to be verified
After verification, take it to Revenue unit for stamping
Procedures for Payment of Federal Polytechnic Oko Acceptance
After being offered admission into Federal Polytechnic Oko, you will need to print out your admission notification slip from the school portal specifying that you have been offered admission in a particular program.
The next thing to do is payment of acceptance fee which can be done either through bank or online.
Below are the procedures on how to pay acceptance fee and get your stamped acceptance letter.
Step 1: Visit the school portal – https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/
Step 2: Click on Acceptance
Step 3: Fill in your JAMB Number/ Application Number, Email, Phone Number
Step 4: Select Student Type (either National Diploma or Higher National Diploma)
Step 5: Click on Submit
Step 6: Click on proceed to generate invoice
Step 7: Once the invoice is generated, proceed to bank to make payment or pay online through “Remita Platform”
Step 8: After successful payment, take your invoice and remita receipt to verification unit
Step 9: Once verified, go back school portal and follow steps 1 to 5
Step 10: Then click on Print Acceptance Letter
Step 11: Once printed, take it together with the invoice and remita receipt to revenue unit for stamping
Once you obtain your stamped acceptance letter, you can proceed with other clearance processes.
General Procedures for ND 1 and HND 1 Clearance
- Students print their admission notification slip upon offer of a provisional admission
- Student goes online to generate an Acceptance Fee invoice
- With the acceptance invoice generated, student proceeds to make payment online or by any of the approved banks (UNION, FCMB, OKO MFB)
- Student returns to the portal to print acceptance letter
- Student proceeds to the revenue Unit for acceptance payment verification and stamping
- Student proceeds to admission office to obtain admission letter
- Student proceeds to the department to pay departmental dues and obtain departmental clearance
- Student proceeds to the OKO Microfinance bank to pay for Medical fee (which comprises T/ship, X-ray, Accident insurance, medical ID), Matric gown, t/shirt, and obtain a bank printout
- Student proceeds to Medical Centre, submits medical receipt to run lab tests and obtain medical certificate
- Student login to their portal account with their jamb registration number or entry number to fill their profile and submit (Student must have paid Acceptance and Medical Levy)
- Student proceeds to generate School Fees Invoice from their portal account
- With the invoice generated, student proceeds to make payment online or by any of the approved banks (UNION, FCMB, OKO MFB)
- Student returns to the portal to print School Fees Receipt
- Part time students proceed to generate CEP invoice, make payment at the bank, obtain bank printout and submit it to obtain official receipt
- Student proceeds to the Bursary department to verify school fees payment and obtain official school fees receipt with school registration number
- Student proceeds to register their courses online.(This is compulsory and must be completed before the deadline as no course registration means no exam)
- Student proceeds to pay for GNS and SUG
- Student proceeds to GNS office and obtains a receipt
- Student proceeds to data capturing unit for biometric data capture and pays data capture processing fees
NOTE: The data capture Unit checks for acceptance fee, medical fee, School fees, CEP, and all payments.
Remember to verify all information from the official Federal Polytechnic Oko website or contact the admission office directly.
Admission processes and requirements can change, and it’s essential to rely on the most recent and accurate information provided by the institution.
GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME TO FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO! 🎓
🎓Educate others by Sharing this article to all FPO Platforms, Educational Groups, and Informative Groups you belongs to.
Always ensure you are connected with “STAFISCO LINK TECH“
Don’t Forget to Follow Us on Facebook for more updates and discussion